CNCzone Network:  CNCzone :: 3Dprintforums :: Welderzone :: SiteMap

Thread: Adj. screw. stainless

Registered

Default Adj. screw. stainless

I need 125 adjustment screws quoted. Material is stainless. Whatever you would like to use be it easiest machining or most affordable. Nothing that easily corrodes please. If you have live tooling and can mill the flats then quote complete. If not, just quote the turning work. It is ok to turn these and then part them off. No need to remove the nub. Cosmetics is important on this part. My customer will nitpic the depth of a thread because to many threads look bad so please keep that in mind. I may change the threads to 6-40 prior to going to production. Threads need to be clean. Please pm me with a price and turn around time. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Registered

Hi There,

This is Jaja from Runsom Precision Co Ltd.We can process this parts for you.I'll send our quotation to you tomorrow.If it's convenient,could you please send a email to my email box:jaja@runsom.com
    .I think it's better for communication.Thanks.

Jaja Chen
    Runsom Precision Co Ltd
    jaja@runsom.com

Registered

Hi, Please let me know your email so I can send you the quotation. Thank you
    stevel@optispac.com

Registered

You should have an email from me steve.

Registered

What is the length needed of full thread? You can't have a full thread all the way to a shoulder. How do you want the threads checked, I doubt anyone owns a 3.5m x .6 gauge. Is a pitch mic ok?

Registered

full thread of 5/16 or to the radius. whichever comes first. If the part fits the taped hole it will work. Fit, function, and cosmetics.

Registered

I hate saying "pm sent" but since you are pretty new here check your inbox for my quote, thank you.

Registered

Thank You for all of the quotes. I will be reviewing them this week.

Registered

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Thread Information