Large Job Quote Needed 1 of 40 part numbers Q=300-3000yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTS MOTO

1 of 40 part numbers Q=300-3000yr

1) Material type 6061-T1
2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied. Quote Required
3) Quantity 100-300 at a time, 300-3000 a year
4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs. Email me with requested file type and I will email you.
5) Required time frame Negotiable.
6) RFQ ending time 7/24/09
7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com Contact me at Tim@ctsmoto.com for more info.
8) If you the RFQ poster needs help in some of the technical areas then that should be made know initially. Not sure how to post PDF, or any other format. Can email a solid or other file when requested.

jetski

we would love to quote this

PM sent.
Billet Machine and Engineering.
specializing in designing and machining of billet parts.
Low and high volume work.
Thank you for the chance to quote this.
George Silberberg

ngineer

RE 1 of 40 part numbers Q=300-3000yr

PM & Email sent.

Best Regards,

Ray F. Straub
Accurate Engineering Services

CTS MOTO

Update:

To everyone who has contacted me about this job:

Thank you for showing interest in quoting these parts.

I had no idea how many responses I was going to receive. I would like to respect everybody’s time who responded to me by responding to you, and giving you the opportunity to quote the job. Please be patient; I plan to respond to every email I have received.

We are looking to build a relationship with a shop that will consistently provide us with quality parts. As I stated in the post we have 40+ parts that will need to be completed and will be continually re-ordered. If you have a creative offer for re-orders please include in your quote. What I am looking to do is get a price on what I consider to be the more expensive part. After that will narrow the field down and give other parts to quote. In the end I would like to give as many parts as I can to as few shops as possible to create a strong relationship with one or each shop.

For now I am only sending files to shops that I can verify (website, listed in Google maps, a phone number to call etc.). If you have not sent me an email detailing a way to verify your business, and the specific solid file you would like please send it to me. I am now only going to respond to emails I receive by the end of today (7/20/09).
In my response email I will send you a couple of pictures for you to see the finish and quality to be expected. Please note the machined chamfers. I will also send you a basic PDF print that only has basic dimensions. And then I will send you the solid file you request. I am using Solid Works 2009 so any file I can export from there will do. Please tell me what software you are using to view it because some files have options for different software.
Regads,

Tim Paul
tim@ctsmoto.com

CTS MOTO

I responded to all of the emails that I could fairly easily confirm the business for. I will work on the other list of people tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

sunapee127

Tim Paul from Richard Bly blymachine@comcast.net my software is solid works and mastercam. A strong relationship between both shops will produce quality parts.I like to use other shops that we have done jobs for give you a background about Blymachine If needed. Thank You RICHARD BLY

CTS MOTO

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to contact me. I have spent a LOT of time reading everyone’s emails and responding to the ones that I could fairly easily verify the company of.

Anything requests I receive from here forward will not be replied to. Sorry, I just don’t have enough time. The reason I am trying to get these parts quoted is because I don’t have enough time to make them.

For those who have received files from me please quote the parts as soon as you can to give me time to evaluate your quotes and respond with any questions. I will respond by Friday with what decisions have been made.
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.