10 aluminum pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONPOINT_MFG

looking to get 10 of these parts made out of 6061 aluminum please include material in quote all dimensions are +\-.005 except on outer diameter through hole should not run out more than .02

sorry about the drawing just drew it up fast

View attachment 3558

Last edited:

Dualkit

What is the tolerance on the hole diameter and runout? A 4 place decimal defaults to +/- .0005 under standard tolerances. How do people quote with out knowing tolerances?
What are the finish requirements, can the 1.0 diameter just be extruded stock finish or must it be turned?

Meeks Machining

looking to get 10 of these parts made out of 6061 aluminum please include material in quote all dimensions are +\-.005 except on outer diameter through hole should not run out more than .02

View attachment 3558
Intrested in turning the parts

View attachment 3558
Please send your contact info to kneeks218@yahoo.com and i will send you a quote thank you!

jmktoolmachine

View attachment 3558
I would like to quote these for you. If you will send your contact information to jmktoolmachine@yahoo.com I will get a quote to you.

Thanks,
Phil
JMK Tool & Machine

Cimaero

View attachment 3558

Good afternoon,

We are a small/mid-size CNC shop located in Central Oklahoma and would like the opportunity to Quote this and passably work with you in the future. please send me a E-mail and contact info to my e-mail below so i can send you over a quote thanks. also check out our Website www.CimarronAerospace.com

Mike Burnett

Director Of Operations

Cimarron Aerospace LLC

Email mike.burnett@cimarronaerospace.com

Phone 405 260-0740

Fax 405 260-0992

Cimaero

Hello,

We are a small/mid-size CNC Shop located in Central Oklahoma and would like the opportunity to Quote this please E-Mail the drawing over to me so I can quote because the attachment is not opening.

Thanks,

Mike Burnett

Director of Operations

Cimarron Aerospace LLC.

E-Mail: mike.burnett@cimarronaerospace.com

Phone: 405-260-0740

Fax: 405-260-0990

Status
Not open for further replies.