20 each of two parts alum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon Huntley

I have attached two different drawings that I would like to quote out 20 of each. On the drawing labeled other. The corner does not have to be perfect as seen in the drawing. I will take up to a 1/8 inch tool radius in those corners. 1/8 is also a easy tool to get with a .75 inch depth of cut. This is a personal project,

Let me know a price, time frame and if you need anything else.  

Thanks,

Attachments

• ours.PNG
    ours.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 173
  • theirs.PNG
    theirs.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 153
I have attached two different drawings that I would like to quote out 20 of each. On the drawing labeled other. The corner does not have to be perfect as seen in the drawing. I will take up to a 1/8 inch tool radius in those corners. 1/8 is also a easy tool to get with a .75 inch depth of cut. This is a personal project,

Thanks,
Can you send me your email address and I will give you a price.
Thanks, Dave at dynamictoolanddie@att.net

Treaver Trudel

Thanks,

Can you please send me your email for pricing and time frame. Sales@rohmec.com

Catherine

Dear Brendon Huntley,

Happy New Year 2017 to you and your family.

Appreciate if you can kindly send me your email address and drawing in PDF and Step File.

I am a fabricator of machining part for turning, milling and sheet metal in Malaysia.

I will send you a quote upon receive your email address.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Catherine Cheng

Michael Mullnix

Thanks,

What is your frame for turn around also what material.

Michael Mullnix
Mullnix Machining & Fabrication
Mullnixmachining@gmail.com
252-722-9758

Catherine

Hi Brendon Huntley,

We are going to offer material AL6061 with open tolerance. Please send me your contact so that I can extend my quote to you.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Catherine Cheng

supergary

Thanks,

Send me your e-mail for further correspondence.....gary.nicholson@jrobertsmfg.com

Will quote you directly.....Thanks!!

Thanks,

I would like to quote this for you. Please email me at 10.4machining@gmail.com Thanks, Dale

AAA CNC

Thanks,
Hello Brendon,
Your Email address for reply please?
Thank you,
Dana at AAACNC
acnc1@att.net

jerrythomas5

Thanks,

Andrew Richard

Thanks,

Hello Brendon

We can help you expedite this Project. Please e-mail me at akamachining@hotmail.com and I will have a quote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.