Small Job Quote Needed 4140 Steel Chop Saw Stops, qty 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rower

Hello all,
I need to outfit an industrial wood chop saw with a set of 10 adjustable 'flip stops'. Pistorius used to make them for their saws, but the company is long gone. The stops clamp onto an angle steel fence and flip in and out depending on the length of cut needed. I'm looking for 10 of these assemblies per attached drawing (will send model and details if needed). The "clamp" uses two set screws and a small pad to form a clamp. The pad slides back and forth on a pin to keep it in place.

The "flipper" needs to swing in an out freely.

Timeframe: 1-2 months. You supply materials (listed on drawing). Parts are made from a 4140 pre-hard or similar (open to suggestions if you have something on hand, looking for Rc of ~28-32+). I included photos of how the stops are used so you can picture it better. This version is an improvement on the original. I'd like to get quotes by the end of this week (Dec 1) so I can get somebody started on the job. Thank you for your interest.

John

Attachments

• stop assm rev1.pdf
    111.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Pistorius.jpg
    Pistorius.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 66

Jamie E Long

Hello all,
I need to outfit an industrial wood chop saw with a set of 10 adjustable 'flip stops'. Pistorius used to make them for their saws, but the company is long gone. The stops clamp onto an angle steel fence and flip in and out depending on the length of cut needed. I'm looking for 10 of these assemblies per attached drawing (will send model and details if needed). The "clamp" uses two set screws and a small pad to form a clamp. The pad slides back and forth on a pin to keep it in place.

Timeframe: 1-2 months. You supply materials (listed on drawing). Parts are made from a 4140 pre-hard or similar (open to suggestions if you have something on hand, looking for Rc of ~28-32+). I included photos of how the stops are used so you can picture it better. This version is an improvement on the original. I'd like to get quotes by the end of this week (Dec 1) so I can get somebody started on the job. Thank you for your interest.

John[/QUO
Hello all,

John
HI John my name is Jamie Long and im at Bradford Machine in Bradford NH i would like to check this out a little further if you get a chance if you bring your model over i could get a better feel for it were at 10 bacon rd Bradford NH 03221 phone# 603 938 2355 and email is bradfordmachineinc@gmail.com thanks

MarkS

Hello all,

John
John, could you email me at marks@flexmachine.net with CAD files. I would like to provide a quote for this assembly.

Mark
Flex Machine & Tool LLC
503-593-8470
www.flexmachine.net

Hello all,

John

Hi John,
Can you please send me the drawing for each part, if possible. At rubenvalerio@vmpworks.com
Thank you

Tjcnc

Hello all,

John
Please send drowings to tjcncmachining@gmail.com for a quote. Thanks, Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.