Request For Quote- 6-20 qty on 8 different parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaeger4

Hi Gents,

I'm currently prototyping a movie production cart and I need 8 parts of varying quantity made.

Sheet parts: I have all the parts done in solidworks and 6 of the parts are sheet aluminum 5052-H32. If the winner can't bend the sheet parts, I can find someone to do that after they are cut. Quantities vary from 6-16

Square Tubing: The last two items are 1.5" x 24"(L) square aluminum tubing with precise 1/2 inch holes cut every inch or so (also in solidworks). Quantity of each (1.5" and 1.25") will be 12. I'll need the 1.25" to fit inside the 1.5" tube since this cart is designed to break apart. I know .10" walls are hard to find and are more expensive, so I'm open to suggestions.

Marty

marktaylor2180

Hello Sir,
My name is Mark Taylor from Keller Industries in San Carlos Ca See our web shttp://www.kellerindustriesinc.com/ite Would Like to help you .Fax me a print for quote at 650-508-1978....Atten: MarkTaylor Thank you for a chance to quote your JOB

waterjet15

Hi Marty

If you are still looking for quotes on this I would like to give you an estimate on your project. We have the ability to bend sheet parts here. If you could send it in a DXF file to brianb@angar.com

Thank you for your time.

mps

Mechanical Parts Supplier
Hi Gents,

I'm currently prototyping a movie production cart and I need 8 parts of varying quantity made.

Sheet parts: I have all the parts done in solidworks and 6 of the parts are sheet aluminum 5052-H32. If the winner can't bend the sheet parts, I can find someone to do that after they are cut. Quantities vary from 6-16

Square Tubing: The last two items are 1.5" x 24"(L) square aluminum tubing with precise 1/2 inch holes cut every inch or so (also in solidworks). Quantity of each (1.5" and 1.25") will be 12. I'll need the 1.25" to fit inside the 1.5" tube since this cart is designed to break apart. I know .10" walls are hard to find and are more expensive, so I'm open to suggestions.

Marty

Can you please send drawing to mpscn1@gmail.com?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.