Quick Quote Needed 6 Alum parts, 1 Copper 1-off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

amasters

Thermo_man
Hello all

I need a quick quote on these 7 parts at 1 piece each. This is a 1-off for a test fixture. You can quote individual parts or as a whole. I will award as a whole. [The follow up message will have the remaining two parts]

6 pieces are Alum 6061, 1 (cold plate) is copper (alloy 110 or 145 or equiv).

2 of the Plate parts, (mid and top) have 4 large tight tolerance dia. holes intended for bronze bushings (McMaster.com part 2934T21) and require a light press fit to keep the bushings in place. If you would prefer to have the bushings in hand, then I can send them at award time.

This job has a new larger water block that I think is an improved design since the water starts out in the center and works it way to the edges before exiting. I tried to keep the mill bit at 1/4" for most/all of the significant removal. There may be a possibilty in the future that I would want small volumes of this water block and its cover.

I have 3D files available for the water block and the others if needed.

Please, if you have any suggestions or see anything that would make the parts simpler to machine, then let me know. I am open to suggestions as I am still learning.

Andy
amasters(at)customthermoelectric.com

[The follow up message will have the remaining two parts]

Attachments

• TEC TEST FIXTURE - Base 6x6x075.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 157
  • TEC TEST FIXTURE - Cold Plate 3.45x3.45x.25.pdf
    57.5 KB · Views: 117
  • TEC TEST FIXTURE - Heater Block 2.5x2.5x05.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 110
  • TEC TEST FIXTURE - Mid plate 6x6x05.pdf
    52.6 KB · Views: 94
  • TEC TEST FIXTURE - Top plate 6x6x075.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 102

amasters

Thermo_man
Quote needed - The remaining two parts

Here are the two water block drawings...

Andy

Attachments

• Water Block 4x4x07.pdf
    76.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Water block cover 4x4x02.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 90
Please find quote attached

Hello all

I need a quick quote on these 7 parts at 1 piece each. This is a 1-off for a test fixture. You can quote individual parts or as a whole. I will award as a whole. [The follow up message will have the remaining two parts]

6 pieces are Alum 6061, 1 (cold plate) is copper (alloy 110 or 145 or equiv).

2 of the Plate parts, (mid and top) have 4 large tight tolerance dia. holes intended for bronze bushings (McMaster.com part 2934T21) and require a light press fit to keep the bushings in place. If you would prefer to have the bushings in hand, then I can send them at award time.

This job has a new larger water block that I think is an improved design since the water starts out in the center and works it way to the edges before exiting. I tried to keep the mill bit at 1/4" for most/all of the significant removal. There may be a possibilty in the future that I would want small volumes of this water block and its cover.

I have 3D files available for the water block and the others if needed.

Please, if you have any suggestions or see anything that would make the parts simpler to machine, then let me know. I am open to suggestions as I am still learning.

Andy
amasters(at)customthermoelectric.com

[The follow up message will have the remaining two parts]

Please find quote attached

Attachments

• custom therm.txt
    462 bytes · Views: 91

amasters

Thermo_man
This has been Awarded, Thank you all for your Quotes

This has been Awarded

Thank you all for your Quotes