A Thought

Jeff3

Due to the type of work we do on our bar feed cnc lathe, I have several pieces of material. Rangeing 1/8 to 1" round 4" to 8" long. Material is 12L14, 1018, 303 S.S., 304 S.S. and at times we have ETD 150 and 4140 H.T.

If we list what we have would others? and Would the other shops have an interest in buying our shorts?

StealthDumpTrucks

Chief Hole Driller
I'm interested in 304 or 304L shorts down to 2.50" OAL in 1" dia. and 3" OAL in 3/4" dia. We also use 1" & 1.25" dia. stainless in the 6" to 8" OAL.

I might even be interested in placing an RFQ for finished turned parts since you've got the bar feeder.

dkowalcz

Yeah, I'd be interested - just post a list of what you've got. I've got some shorts and also overrun material too - lots of 6 footers left over from customers changing their minds or me not passing up a good deal. It piles up quick!

StealthDumpTrucks

Chief Hole Driller
We ship stainless rounds in now, then it's cut to length's between 2.50" and 8" and machined. In some cases we part off on the lathe, others we saw. We even have A36 flat & angle bar parts cut down to 1.75" square for weldments. If someone's got a steel drum full of 2.50"+ OAL round stainless scrap taking up space, I'd be interested.