Audio Connector mill and lathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

yscott

RFQ: Audio Connector

Quote needed for: Audio connectors (guitar cable)
Number of pieces: Quote for 2000, plus quote for 10000 for future projections
Description: The connector is approximately 2" long x 5/8" at widest point with 10 parts needed to be machined per connector.
Raw material: Shop supplies the material. Machine steel, stainless steel, beryllium copper, and delrin.
Shop location: US only
Quote end date: March 1st, 2010
Finishing: Requires black and gold plating plus applied lettering.
Requirements: We need a prototype done for review (before starting run). We also need the drawings put on cad.
What we have: We have good hand drawings to scale plus working (but a little crude) prototype.

BT-BGC.gif

Last edited:

yscott

plating/lettering

I've had a couple people request to quote without plating and lettering. I would like for one shop to handle it all, but I can get plating done locally. Feel free to quote either way. Thanks

jasontambo

Thanks,

Scott,

Thanks for the chance at taking a look at this. Maybe in the future after you have this going I will be able to help you better. Also, you will have to let me know what both number you are at the NAMM show. My father-in-law is a picker and has been there the last two years playing. He is there with Fred Kelly picks.

Best regards,
Jason

Re: Audio Connectors

Scott,

Hello. If the bid is still open we would like a chance to review the requirements. Can you send the drawings to sales@infiniteprecisionmfg.com. Also, we will have no problem converting the drawings into a digital format of your choice (iGES, STEP, Solidworks, etc.).

Thanks,
Alex Acevedo
Vice-President
Infinite Precision Mfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.