Request For Quote- Balustrade components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig D

As detailed in the attached PDF, I need:
* 14 stainless "double-posts" (of 4 types)
* 32 stainless glass brackets (of 2 types)
* 28 aluminum railing brackets (of 3 types)

Stainless posts and glass brackets to have a brushed finish aligned to the major access.
Brushed finish should be high quality, consistent, and aesthetically pleasing, except on the base plate and the bottom 3/4" of the posts which will be hidden and therefore need not be finished nicely (and may be marred by welds).

Assembly of posts to base plates via welding can be done locally if you prefer to simply provide the constituent parts. Please specify in the quote one way or the other.
Material can be provided if needed (or if you prefer to source it yourself, please include it in the quote).

Please break the quote down into at least the following detail:
* material cost (if included)
* posts + bases (with or without welding)
* glass brackets
* railing brackets
* shipping to California, etc.

Tolerances are +/- 0.01".
Quote appreciated by February 20 if possible. Time frame for completion relatively flexible, but not to exceed 3 months.

Happy to discuss details over the phone or by email if anything is unclear.

Thanks very much.

Attachments

• components.pdf
    526.5 KB · Views: 187
please email me some more information PDF drawings with DIM.

Stainless posts and glass brackets to have a brushed finish aligned to the major access.
Brushed finish should be high quality, consistent, and aesthetically pleasing, except on the base plate and the bottom 3/4" of the posts which will be hidden and therefore need not be finished nicely (and may be marred by welds).

Assembly of posts to base plates via welding can be done locally if you prefer to simply provide the constituent parts. Please specify in the quote one way or the other.
Material can be provided if needed (or if you prefer to source it yourself, please include it in the quote).

* glass brackets
* railing brackets

Quote appreciated by February 20 if possible. Time frame for completion relatively flexible, but not to exceed 3 months.

Thanks very much.

Applegate

Hi Craig,

I would be happy to discuss how we can help you, please email enquiries@applegate.co.uk with all the information regarding your quote request, we will be in touch very quickly after receiving this information.

Thank you

jerrythomas5

* glass brackets
* railing brackets

Thanks very much.
So by looking at these drawings, it appears you are expecting Solid stainless to complete these. Or rectangular tubing?

Craig D

So by looking at these drawings, it appears you are expecting Solid stainless to complete these. Or rectangular tubing?

The closest imperial tubing size I could find was 1"x3" which wasn't going to work, so unfortunately it needs to be cut from 3/4" plate steel. I've occasionally seen references to 20x70 mm tubing which would work, if you can source it. I tried but failed to find a reasonable place to get it.

Andrew Richard

* glass brackets
* railing brackets

Thanks very much.

Hello Craig

We would love to quote this job. We are a machine shop based out of Simi Valley Ca with over 30+ years of experience. Please e-mail me at akamachining@hotmail.com and I will help you expedite this job.

* glass brackets
* railing brackets

Thanks very much.
Will send you a quote soon. You will receive an email from landspecialties@sbcglobal.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.