Beware of Mr. Mold

Nami

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up when looking for a mold-maker/molder.

Contracted to have a mold and parts made for $5500.00 by
Mark Renquist of Mark Mold (the only "employee" by the way).

Mark took a deposit of $2750.00 (by check).

Attempted a mold which produced flawed and unusable parts, Instead of trying to rectify the problem, he literally dumped the mold off on another molder and asked them to run the parts for him, as "they might have better luck since they have nicer machines".

Never got a finished mold or parts. I told him we needed to get a working mold or our deposit back. Instead the guy fraudulently charges our companies debit card without authorization for the remaining $2750.00.

Now I'm out $5500.00 and have to start all over again.

Beware, beware, beware!

If you want the complete 28 page PDF that follows the entire incident just email and I'd be happy to send it.

bmiller@namiresearch.com

TUNAMAN

EMPLOY 135 USA workers
Sorry Mr Mold but I believe Nami because he never received an acceptable 1st pc
which would be customary with any tooling ( you never mentioned a first pc nor did he). I have seen this man ( Nami )post on a very strict and respected board many times and he has been very honest and very helpful to other people many many times. I really doubt he would cheat any-one, where's his parts at this time? ever made? any good? If they are good why did you get another molder to run them? sounds all twisted to my 40 years of experience!!!!!:confused:

First off your spelling and grammar is atrocious. That in it self doesn't say much about your intelligence. Whatever he did with the parts you supposedly produced (I doubt any ) is a moot point to you at this time because you got payed legal or not ( don't know ) but you did get payed and you admitted it. If you had a reputation why are you so worried about this, if you are respected for your reputation than you shouldn't be concerned. HMMM