Request For Quote- Camera Mount RFQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomweis

Hello!
This request is for USA companies only please.

I am a photographer who has developed a prototype camera mount, and I am looking for production quotes.

Material: aluminum 6061 bar.
Material is not provided.
Quantity: please quote for 100, 250, 500
Time frame for delivery: 4 weeks from when production begins.
RFQ ends 5/29/12
Tolerance: +/- .002"
Include the cost of a first article test in your bid (to be shipped for inspection).
No special finishes required. Smooth, buffed, bare aluminum is OK. Please let me know what my options are in this regard.

Include a link to your website with samples of your work.
Please indicate how long the quote is good for.
My location is Queens, NY 11375.

I have CAD files in .igs, .sat, & .tsp formats, but it seems that none of those are allowed here as attachments. There are two parts to this camera mount so there are two drawings. I can email them to you.

Thank you.

Briscoe

Forgot to add

Hey Tom,

I forgot to add that I can give you pics of my sample work and references once I know where to send the email.

Thanks

Brad
Briscoe Machining LLC
614-282-6862

jlenhart

Hello,

I'm interested in quoting your camera mount parts. We have an in-house anodizing facility with several finishing options. Please send me a .igs file and I will get these quoted for you.

Best regards,

Jason
jason@uswpmfg.com

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.