[closed] Rfq - 33,000 Pcs 303-ss Bellville Washers (not Punched)

Discussion in 'Production Mill and Lathe work' started by james Griffith, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james Griffith

james Griffith
    [ CLOSED - WE'VE FOUND A GOOD MATCH. THANK YOU FOR BIDDING ]

We're seeking a quote for Bellville washers made from 303-SS
    15,000 pcs 1/2"
    15,000 pcs 5/8"
    1,500 - 2,000 pcs 11/16" (range is to make quoting easier based on using up a bar)
    1,500 - 2,000 pcs 3/4" (range is to make quoting easier based on using up a bar)

See attached CW Specs.pdf NOTE the perpendicular center wall and outside wall. Also attached is a profile tool as an idea if it helps. Our current shop is unable to add any new volume. We're growing. Pricing for 303 is at $0.30 ea. It's not a big job but it repeats especially in 12L14 using the same tooling

These items are historically run on davenport and Brown & Sharpe #2 depending on bar size. If I've listed this under the wrong category please advise

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I'd like to make a decision by October 15th

Thank You
    James Griffith
    jgriffith@pfgp.us

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  2. Hello
    James

Will are happy to quote send print and contact info sales@baremetalsinc.com
    Thanks
    Bill
    Bare Metals Inc
    773-283-2211

3. Are you supplying the material?

C² Manufacturing
    765-305-2575
    Csquaredmfg@gmail.com

4. james Griffith

james Griffith
    We can't supply material. we don't buy enough to get your discounts.

The washer is a concave washer with a constant thickness of .09" <- this must remain within .0025", the rest has a more liberal tolerance of .005"

Outside of the thickness, the differences are the ID and OD and width between those which creates the unique angle. Use the dimensions to generate (or calculate) the angles

This PDF has been used for over 8 years so I am at a loss to what info is needed based on the question. I am more than happy to answer but asking for a better drawing on a washer isn't enough information please.

5. Will quote based on this info. Provide quote to this thread or to your email?

6. james Griffith

james Griffith
    Please email quotes to jgriffith@pfgp.us so they remain confidential - Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.