Request For Quote- Closed- Simple Machined Dom Bushings - Qty 2000+ Per Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

autofab0670

UPDATE- THIS RFQ IS NOW CLOSED. We decided to stick with our current vendor for these parts.

Hello,

We are a 20+ year old company looking for some competitive quotes on machining. We have been using the same machine shop the last 15 years and while they have treated us well, the price of the services has risen substantially lately.

It has forced us to look at alternate suppliers. We would like to establish a long term relationship that is beneficial to both parties. We try to make the transaction as easy as possible and pay quickly with minimal hassle.

The parts we would initially like quoted are simple machined pieces of DOM. There are various sizes and quantities that we use. We have prints available for all the parts.

We can work with you to maximize material use. You can run the parts through by the entire stick of material and we will take the extras over the amount we order. So you don't have excess oddball pieces of DOM sitting around. For example... we order 360 pieces and after receiving the material from your supplier, you end up with 392 pieces after machining. We will take all 392 pieces.

The parts can be sent to us via freight. We can arrange or you can. We have a forklift to unload. We would prefer a 100 day or less turn around time. A typical order from us will be for 2000-3000 parts.

I'm attaching a drawing showing a sample part. To give you an idea, we last ordered qty 300 of these for $3.30 each. This was one item of an order with 2500 parts total. We have about 10 different parts total. We also have some other machining work that could be quoted as well.

If you think your company would be a good match, please message me or post your email address in the comments. I will email you the drawings and approx qtys for a first order quote.

We plan on closing this RFQ by January 21st.

Thanks!

Attachments

• sample part - machined bushings.jpg
    sample part - machined bushings.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Konner Moshier

here is our company brochure and capability list for your reference.

Attachments

• Company Capability Statement.pdf
    223.8 KB · Views: 18
  • MAKstride Brochure.pdf
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 14

alisa Lee147258

Hello,

We are a 20+ year old company looking for some competitive quotes on machining. We have been using the same machine shop the last 15 years and while they have treated us well, the price of the services has risen substantially lately.

It has forced us to look at alternate suppliers. We would like to establish a long term relationship that is beneficial to both parties. We try to make the transaction as easy as possible and pay quickly with minimal hassle.

The parts we would initially like quoted are simple machined pieces of DOM. There are various sizes and quantities that we use. We have prints available for all the parts.

We can work with you to maximize material use. You can run the parts through by the entire stick of material and we will take the extras over the amount we order. So you don't have excess oddball pieces of DOM sitting around. For example... we order 360 pieces and after receiving the material from your supplier, you end up with 392 pieces after machining. We will take all 392 pieces.

The parts can be sent to us via freight. We can arrange or you can. We have a forklift to unload. We would prefer a 100 day or less turn around time. A typical order from us will be for 2000-3000 parts.

I'm attaching a drawing showing a sample part. To give you an idea, we last ordered qty 300 of these for $3.30 each. This was one item of an order with 2500 parts total. We have about 10 different parts total. We also have some other machining work that could be quoted as well.

If you think your company would be a good match, please message me or post your email address in the comments. I will email you the drawings and approx qtys for a first order quote.

We plan on closing this RFQ by January 31.

Thanks!
Qould you kindly contact with engineer07@top-rp.cn?
This is Alisa from Top Prototype Technology Co., Ltd.www.chinatop-rp.com here is our company profile.We can offer you superior quality products in short production time and satisfactory after-sales service with more competitive price.Welcome to drop me your RFQ.
Here attach our company profile and equipment list and www.chinatop-rp.com,here is our website.And welcome to our factory to have a visit if it's convenient for you .

We are very professional customized machining manufacture, we have ISO9001、 ISO14001 certificates.We are experienced technical and management personnel group.

We have 3-axis,4-axis,5-axis CNC milling, turned- milled combined machining, assembly projects,turning, EDM,we also have bending and stamping assembly production lines.

Top Prototype is a full service products and solutions provider of custom automation machinery, components and fabrications to a variety of industries including , medical parts, energy production, aircraft,auto parts,robot hardware,equipment spare parts,plastics consumer products.Our products are exported to England, America and other Western countries Our services has win our customers’ warm praise.

1.We provide you high quality products and ALL-IN-ONE service.
2.We have adequate modern equipment to meet your produce requirements by small quality or by lots.
3.We guarantee the material used 100% applying to that be requested by customers.
4.Complete and comprehensive management and quality-checking system.
5.Flexible production line and guarantee the delivery date.
6.Provide the best after-sales service.

Liiking forward to hear from you soon.

Jim Mikel

Hello,

Thanks!

Jim Mikel

I would like a shot at it. Platron Mfg has been in business since 1993. We have a 32000 sq ft shop outside of Austin, Texas. We are ISO9100 & ASA approved. I have uploaded our capabilities for your review. Please send PDF to sales@platronmfg.com
Thanks!

Attachments

• PLATRON CAPABILITY STATEMENT 2018.pdf
    542.8 KB · Views: 6

Ross Joy

Hello, we are a screw shop in South Elgin, Il. We have been around for more than 50 years. Our website is lafoxscrewproducts.com. Please email your RFQ to lafoxscrewproducts@gmail.com. There is also a link in our website to that goes to my personal email. Thank you.

robsys

Hello,

Thanks!

Todd Blaisdell

Hello,

Thanks!

Jim Mikel

Hello,

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.