CNC/Laser Job 1" x 1/4" slot routed acrylic

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakwhite

I am needing 1 inch slots that are 1/4" wide. 1/4" from the top the slots are started for the the 1" length.

I will supply the acrylic. 002.JPG

11" x 5-1/8" .118" thickness material (Blanks pre-cut) Your just slotting the 1" x 1/4" holes.

Chip free routed holes. Can be cut with either 4Flute Carbide 1/4" or 2Flute Carbide. If this is quoted reasonable many more variations will likely be done. Please quote for 50 pieces and 100 pieces.

Thanks,
Zak

zakwhite

All quotes came in too high. I will be getting a CO2 laser this week and be doing it myself. I would spend money shipping it to a company, then pay for programming, pay for the job and pay for the return shipping. It's too expensive for what the companies have quoted. Since this is an ongoing project in 3 months the laser will pay for its self. Also, you can't compete with China and that's with parts cut to size, holes cut, shipped to Port and then shipped to me. All for less then what was quoted by everyone.

Zak

Kaushik Patel

We would like to introduce our self as Manufacturer and Suppliers of all types of Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Auto Parts, Machine Tools and other customized parts as per customer requirements. We do export of the machined components to our European customers.

We are dealing with mechanical components like Joint Coupling, Main Shaft, and other customized parts.

Kindly find enclosed herewith profile of our company for your kind reference.

We will be pleased to receive opportunity to serve for your good organization and we assure you our best service at all times.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best attention & prompt services at all times.

Best regards,
Kaushik Patel
Operation Head

Transmission Components India Private Limited
E/64, GIDC Electronic Estate, Sector-26,
Gandhinagar-382028 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 79 23289624
Email: kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

Status
Not open for further replies.