Cnc Milling 2 Large Parts - Aluminum Rfq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Marriott

I have two parts that I need CNC milled out of 6061 aluminum plate. I need one of each part. The overall size is large (16.0" x 16.0") but I tried to make them as machinable as possible.

I can supply the 1" aluminum plate for the Mold Top part, but you'll need to supply the 1.25" aluminum plate for the Mold Bottom.

I have different file types of the parts, just email me if you're interested and I can send them. I apologize for the lack of drawings.

Best regards,
Tim

carbontech9@gmail.com

tje5k6

I have two parts that I need CNC milled out of 6061 aluminum plate. I need one of each part. The overall size is large (16.0" x 16.0") but I tried to make them as machinable as possible.

I can supply the 1" aluminum plate for the Mold Top part, but you'll need to supply the 1.25" aluminum plate for the Mold Bottom.

I have different file types of the parts, just email me if you're interested and I can send them. I apologize for the lack of drawings.

Best regards,
Tim

carbontech9@gmail.com

Tim,

I just sent you a email Inquiry about the parts you are looking to source.

Best Regards,

Tim Eckelmann
Time@bullmooseengmfg.com

Tristin Drury

Best regards,
Tim

carbontech9@gmail.com

Tim,
I just sent over an email on the rfq.

Jim Mikel

Best regards,
Tim

carbontech9@gmail.com

Hey Tim,

I just emailed you.

Thanks!

Jim

Best regards,
Tim

carbontech9@gmail.com
please send prints to thomasaccurite@aol.com

robsys

Best regards,
Tim

carbontech9@gmail.com
Please send me your files. We have big enough mill and machine time available. We also do aluminum anodizing.
Bill Robinson
Tek4UFast

Status
Not open for further replies.