CNC turning - production

dkowalcz

Hello all!

I'm looking for production turning jobs - things like bushings, standoffs, spacers, pins, shafts, custom fasteners and other assorted round widgets. 200 to 10 000+ parts. Work envelope is 6" long by 1" diameter and under so I'm talking about smaller stuff here.

Here are two jobs I finished just this past week for example. One is an aluminum spacer bushing. .750 long, .380 ID, .500 OD, all +/- .002". 1000 parts for 23 cents each plus delivery.

The other is a special rod hanger - 6.25" long x 1/4" dia steel with an inch of 1/4-20 thread on one end. 500 parts for 62 cents each plus delivery.

Webpage is here --> http://www.dakeng.com

Typical turnaround is a couple of days to a week from print and PO to parts. I can do one-off prototypes and such for prove out and R&D, but generally prefer the volume work. CAD files (STEP, IGES, DWG, SLDPRT) are fine.

Best way to contact me is by email to "admin@dakeng.com". Thanks!

Dave Kowalczyk
Kent, WA

Attachments

• spacer bush.jpg
    spacer bush.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 38
  • hanger rod.jpg
    hanger rod.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 36
Sounds like we could get somethig giong Dave,
I am in Shanghai and all set up with great production capabilities. The part I am missing is a someone back home for the clients to work with. Shipping and customs are not difficult, I have that all worked out.
Write to maurice(at)electronicsun(dot)com

Last edited: