Small Job Quote Needed cutting services needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawtrd

these are to be cut from 1/16 thick aluminum these are just rough demensions when i am ready to do this i can give more accurate measurements also a few of the panels will need some minor circles and squares cut out so im looking for someone that will be able to do that also when i get measurements all of these are to be square but cant have sharp cut edges so if some one could give me a quote for labor material and shipping to zip code 32009 it would be much appreciated

btw these peices have to be sturdy and not easily bended

2x 20 inch x 20 inch

4x 20 inch x 8 inch

2x 20 inch x 3 inch

1x 10 inch x 13 inch

all contact info will be provided at the time i am ready to do this which will be 1-2 months just trying to get all my costs added up thanks

also if everything works out there will be more of these soon to come and they will be awarded to the same person that does the initial job if everything goes right

sebtool

You're going to need to give more info to get an accurate quote - which I'm sure you intend to hold your vendor to! There are no such things as minor details. Every detail can add to the cost, depending on what they affect. Drawings are required.
You say the material needs to be sturdy? How sturdy? What does it do? What is sturdy? .06 aluminum isn't sturdy, depending on your application. Edges cut square, but not sharp???? Do you mean you want you vendor to debur the parts, or do you want a radius machined on them?
1-2 months down the road the material costs could quadruple. You're lucky to get a quote good for 1 week these days!
You've got to figure out and specify exactly what you want before anyone can give it to you. Nobody here is going to eat a bunch of parts because you don't like what you receive, when we've got to guess what you want just to get it to you. Make sense?

outlawtrd

im just looking for a ball park figure for these measurements cut into squares and deburred the prices does not need to figure the circles and squares cut as long as you have the ability to do that when the time comes a little info on the whole sizes is 120mm circle 44.4x133.35mm squares and i know prices change but that does not matter as this is just a rough idea for my personal use when the time comes to do the job it will need to be re-estimated im sure sorry i wasnt more specific

sebtool

Actually, I'm kinda leaning towards offering $50 just for the honor of doing the job...
Seems that's what the customers are wanting these days.
Any other bids????

Status
Not open for further replies.