DP Products, Inc - Custom High Precision Machining

smpapadatos

DP Products, Inc
DP Products, Inc is based out of the heart of the Silicon Valley in San Jose, California since 1989. We pride ourselves with providing quality work focusing on high precision prototype and exotic materials jobs. We provide quick delivery gauranteed!!! We can easily accommodate production jobs as well.

We provide Quality components for the following industries:
Space Industry, Defense Industry,Medical Industry, Microwave Industry, Semiconductor Industry, Communications Industry

Feel free to visit our website at www.dpprod.com and submit your requests to smpapadatos@aol.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stamatios Papadatos

DP Products, Inc

Office: 513-886-4418

Fax: 408-299-0194

2015 Stone Avenue

San Jose, C.A. 95125

www.dpprod.com

smpapadatos

DP Products, Inc
DP Products - Another SATISFIED Space Industry Customer

We recently passed an audit by a major space industry customer that renewed their faith in DP Products, Inc ability to delivery custom high quality and precision prototype and production parts for rockets.

This goes to show that DP Products, Inc still "Rocks"!!!!

Feel free to check out our website at www.dpprod.com.

Contact me with any job bid requests

Stamatios Papadatos
513-886-4418

smpapadatos

DP Products, Inc
DP Product's Invests in New Mazak 5 Axis Machining Capabilities

DP Products believes in investing in the best 5 Axis machines. Mazak's new Variaxis II Series will be in production at the end of this month. In order to be the best we believe in investing in the best.

Our new machine will enable us to run large production runs from cradle to grave with no human intervention during the production run.

DP Products was started in 1989 in the heart of Silicon Valley on the west coast. We believe in making your business our business.

For more information on this investment, pleaase check out http://www.mazakusa.com/productpage.asp?lngEquipID=6.

For more information about our company, feel free to check out our website at www.dpprod.com or call Stamatios Papadatos at 513-886-4418.

mshane

A great way of knowing you will receive good service from your machining company is to go through a referral. Using a referral gives you a head start as the company has already been tried and tested, and it saves time ploughing through the many precision companies available.
woman owned precision machining

l umor

The best advice that you can take from this thread is to get some straight up referrals! It will save you a lot of head ache. My recommendation would be this Precision Machining company. I have been using them for a long time, they are very dependable and will even do customizations. Hope this helps you all out.....check um out

coombskb

I agree with the above posters. In order to get the quality you want ask around and find out where people go and who they trust. You dont want to go to someone only to get stuck with work you dont like. A good CNC milling company will be known throughout the area.

ethanlds

DP products are available in cheap price with high quality. it is totally different from the competitors. moreover the appearance is so beautiful of this product. really i am so excite by knowing the features of the DP products in your forum. this is very interesting website.

cymbalta warning - cymbalta walmart

xwsw 76583 cymbalta water weight cymbalta warnings patients comments canada - cymbalta warnings