Eagle Tool & Gage - Paris, TN

Moldmaker

Very Nice website.
Interestingly, I have designed and helped build identical molds for many of the plastic parts in that last picture.

eaglegage

Thanks! It is a very cheap website but it's all we can do right now. So you have worked on molds for some of these parts before? I would like to hear about them. Thanks again, Doug

Moldmaker

Hello Doug,
Actually I designed several of those tools when I worked for your Dad
back in the early 90's :). The air filter molds were a nightmare and way over our capabilities and experience at the time.
Didn't you go into one of the armed forces right out of High School I remember you working there for awhile one summer after we moved to the old Holley Carb Lab building.
Great to see you working with your dad, He is a great toolmaker/designer. I hope to be able to do that with my son in the future.
Your dad has probably forgotten more than most have ever learned about toolmaker/machining.
Ken

Last edited:

eaglegage

Hey Ken!

Ken,
Sorry I haven't responded to your post. I just now got back on here. My dad said to tell you thanks for the compliments. He also gave me the horror story on the air filter mold! Stop by and see us when you're over here.
Doug

dcapps4140

Mastercam Xmr2
Check out their website.

Check out their website. According to the equipment list they do. I am also a former employees of Ron's. Worked there in '02-'03 I think.