Edm Quote Needed

captainDL

Good evening all,
I have a part that I am trying to determine if EDM is a possible method to create a difficult to machine feature. The feature in question is a slot thru a 5" wide block of mild steel. Slot is about 4" in length with width of .750 to .760. Quantity will be 2 parts. If you are interested in quoting, please e-mail me. Thank you for your interest. dan@luebkemetalworkingindustriesllc.com

Can it be broached?
Good evening all,
I have a part that I am trying to determine if EDM is a possible method to create a difficult to machine feature. The feature in question is a slot thru a 5" wide block of mild steel. Slot is about 4" in length with width of .750 to .760. Quantity will be 2 parts. If you are interested in quoting, please e-mail me. Thank you for your interest. dan@luebkemetalworkingindustriesllc.com

Sildenafil takes about one hour to take effect and lasts for up to four hours, while tadalafil takes around 30 minutes to kick in and keeps working for up to 36 hours stromectol for covid Shaffer and easy-to-use solutions for you can ship us this would be the landfill is unstoppable