If you're looking for more than just a job, we need YOU!

mnotlyon

I have a small tool and die shop near Kansas City Missouri. I'm looking for a man that would like to run the shop for me. He will be in charge of building and repairing plastic injection molds. Pay will be competitive, plus he's going to get a share in the profits. That's right! you'll be a working partner, with out investing a dime!

The perfect person will be experienced with CNC machines, EDMs, Mastercam, and injection molds. If you fall a little short with any of these, let me know anyway. Maybe we can do some training.

(816) 668 4084

mnotlyon

Still looking (bump)

I have a small tool and die shop near Kansas City Missouri. I'm looking for a man that would like to run the shop for me. He will be in charge of building and repairing plastic injection molds. Pay will be competitive, plus he's going to get a share in the profits. That's right! you'll be a working partner, with out investing a dime!

The perfect person will be experienced with CNC machines, EDMs, Mastercam, and injection molds. If you fall a little short with any of these, let me know anyway. Maybe we can do some training.

(816) 668 4084

You can email me at lct.products@mchsi.com