Request For Quote- Insertion guide mold and parts run

Nami

Hey Guys,

Looking for a quote on the attached 2 parts. They connect with a 1/16" SS hinge pin, and clamshell together to act as a guide for another device.

The material can be ABS, Acetal, or similar materials. We can talk about which is easiest for the molder and will still function satisfactorially.

The hinge pin holes and the hole in the center when assembled are pretty critical, +- .005".

Finish should be smooth, no mill marks.

Need someone to make the mold and fabricate the parts. 50-100 of each at first, hopefully 200-500 each per month. Will know the final monthly amount at the beginning of April, but need the first pieces in the next month.

I'm including a few jpgs to see if you are interested. Let me know what format youi want the files in and I'll email them directly to you. The part is
1.5" diameter / 2.5" tall.

Give me a call to discuss.

Thanks for looking.

Burt Miller
Nami Research

(202) 631-5052

bmiller@namiresearch.com

Attachments

• insertion guide 1.jpg
    insertion guide 1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 54
  • insertion guide 2.jpg
    insertion guide 2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 35
  • insertion guide 3.jpg
    insertion guide 3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 30
  • insertion guide 4.jpg
    insertion guide 4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 26
  • insertion guide 5.jpg
    insertion guide 5.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 31

depryor

David Wolfe Design, Inc.
Could you please send the part data? In order of preference would be SolidWorks, X_T, then IGES.

Do you need the parts supplied assembled just molded?

joking

www.machinepier.com
Hi,

Please send the files to service@machinepier.com. We will give you a good price.

Our company is involved in online manufacturing service for several years. We can provide the high quality and competitive price in the fields of online machining service and cutting tools. We have over 1500 customers located in more than 40 countries. They are very happy with our quality, service as well as price.
Please visit http://www.machinepier.com/ for more details about our products and services.