Large Diameter turning - HOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpcinc

Here are two PDF prints with quantity handwritten on the print - American Shops ONLY - the delrin rotor seal is extremely hot - needs parts within 3 weeks - please send quotes to my email on here for both - I do not have step files available for these two- Need pricing and delivery quote by 9 am tomo

Thanks

Attachments

• 20170208093632.pdf
    952.3 KB · Views: 153

Treaver Trudel

Here are two PDF prints with quantity handwritten on the print - American Shops ONLY - the delrin rotor seal is extremely hot - needs parts within 3 weeks - please send quotes to my email on here for both - I do not have step files available for these two- Need pricing and delivery quote by 9 am tomo

Thanks

Can you send me your email please sales@rohmec.com

Thanks

Andrew Richard

Thanks

Hello

We can expedite this job for you fast and efficient. Please e-mail akamachining@hotmail.com and I will have a quote for you

Status
Not open for further replies.