Looking for Do it All Machinist for internet video series and cabinet knob creation

lionstail

I'm rebranding my website http://www.knobs.co from just a retail cabinet hardware site to a site that can fill the wildest custom orders of our clients. Our new tagline is "Cabinet Knobs as Unique as You Are," and we give customers the option of custom designing the knobs they want. They can send us old mementos or heirlooms and we can build them into a custom knob, they can send us images of their kids and we can build them into custom knobs, etc. That is all the theory of the rebranded site, but now we need to make it happen. I'd love to find someone capable of making knobs out of anything, someone who really knows his way around all of the relevant machines and tools and can make just about anything. And, I'd like to find someone who we can put before a camera and can make amazing videos of the creation process.

If you think you fit, send me a quick video of you doing something.

Dave

hippeg

I can offer you milling capability, as well as software 3D modeling capability to take your images and integrate them into your design to allow for laser etching, milling, or lathe detail work to be completed. My contact is evanh@revolutionarymachinedesign.com. We are a small, highly software based and skilled, shop in Whitewater, Wisconsin