Looking for new partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Orleskie

We are a flow meter manufacturer and have been in business since 1995. Please see our website at www.vortekinst.com We are primarily a metal fab and assembly shop, and all of our piece parts are purchased. Most of our items are 316 and are mostly lathe parts. Our production runs are typically less than 500 pcs.
We are currently looking for new machining partners in the USA. We prefer to work with small to mid-sized companies and would prefer shops located in the mountain west region. We also prefer to work with shops that are ISO certified or at least ISO compliant.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for us, please contact me and forward information about your shop. If the interest is mutual, I will forward details for quote.
Thank you for reading!
Steve

Treaver Trudel

Hi Steve, we are small/mid-size CNC shop located in western Canada and do a lot of business in the area you mentioned. If you're interested in connecting let me know because so far it seems like a great fit for both of us. You can reach me at sales@rohmec.com

Regards,

Treaver

LII Precision

We are a flow meter manufacturer and have been in business since 1995. Please see our website at www.vortekinst.com We are primarily a metal fab and assembly shop, and all of our piece parts are purchased. Most of our items are 316 and are mostly lathe parts. Our production runs are typically less than 500 pcs.
We are currently looking for new machining partners in the USA. We prefer to work with small to mid-sized companies and would prefer shops located in the mountain west region. We also prefer to work with shops that are ISO certified or at least ISO compliant.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for us, please contact me and forward information about your shop. If the interest is mutual, I will forward details for quote.
Thank you for reading!
Steve
Hello Steve,
We are a small company that specialize in 2, 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC turning, milling, and gear cutting. We would be happy to take a look at your work to see if it fits our shop. please visit our web site for more info on our capabilities. We have immediate openings in capacity.

www.loudonindustries.com

thank you,
Loren Myers
Chief Engineer

PDQ Machine

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Hi Steve,

Please consider PDQ Machine, Inc. for your needs. We are a mid-west job shop specializing in 2-5 axis turning and milling projects, with our main focus being in the stainless varieties of materials. You can visit our website www.pdqmachineinc.com for an idea of our products and capabilities. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Chris Eickstead
chrise@pdqmachine.comcastbiz.net

gpcinc

Steve,
Thank you very much for the opportunity! We are a small, family owned company who is always looking for new opportunities. We have assisted many new customers from this RFQwork.com. You can use this link to view our customer feedback. We would love the opportunity to assist you with your milling and turning requirements. http://rfqwork.com/forums/company-feedback.14/

Thank you very much!
Have a safe and happy holiday season

Rich Gentner
Rgentner@gentnerprecision.com

Emory briggs

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Steve,
We would like the opportunity to partner with you. We are a small shop but have some good equipment and talent for helping you out.
Please give me a shout when you get a chance.
Thank
Emory Briggs -Owner
BESI MACHINING LLC
www.besimachining.com

Emory briggs

Thank you for reading!
Steve
ebriggs@besimachining.com

Jared Douglas

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Thank you for Posting Steve. I would like to apply to be on your AVL list. Please send info to: jared.douglas@rbrmachine.com

www.rbrmachine.com

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Steve
We have two smaller shops one in Union Grove Alabama and one in Arvada Colorado. The Alabama shop specializes in screw machine products the Colorado shop is a full service CNC shop that is ISO certified. If you will send me your email address I will send you our facilities list for your review. We are certainly interested in working with you on any projects you may have.
Thanks,
Alan Giddens
Viper Precision
256-479-1743
viperprecision@gmail.com

t0330v

Thank you for reading!
Steve
Hi Steve,
We are a small family operated machine job shop located in Connecticut. I know your preference is west coast, but I thought you may consider us for your needs due to cost advantage. Please visit our website at www.andvic.com.

Thanks,
Yuri

Cimaero

Good afternoon Steve,

We are a small/mid-size CNC shop located in Central Oklahoma and would like the opportunity to Quote this and posably work with you in the future. please send me a E-mail and contact info to my e-mail below so i can send you over a quote thanks. also check out our Website www.CimarronAerospace.com

Mike Burnett

Director Of Operations

Cimarron Aerospace LLC

Email mike.burnett@cimarronaerospace.com

Phone 405 260-0740

Fax 405 260-0992

Cimaero

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Good afternoon Steve,

We are a small/mid-size CNC shop located in Central Oklahoma and would like the opportunity to Quote this and posably work with you in the future. please send me a E-mail and contact info to my e-mail below so i can send you over a quote thanks. also check out our Website www.CimarronAerospace.com

Mike Burnett

Director Of Operations

Cimarron Aerospace LLC

Email mike.burnett@cimarronaerospace.com

Phone 405 260-0740

Fax 405 260-0992

ThomasG

Steve, I would like an opportunity to become a supplier for your company. We are located in Southern CA, not too far out of your desired area. We specialize in turning and grinding, but are a full service machine/fab shop. Please check out our website where you can find a full equipment list and more info. We are in the process of becoming AS9100 Certified also.

www.microtoolmfginc.com

micro@microtoolmfginc.com

(619) 582-5453

Thank you,
Thomas

Dvongchan

Thank you for reading!
Steve
Hello steve I am just next block to you and we can meet all of your requirement 408-714-9712

Wright Engineering

Wright Technical Services
Thank you for reading!
Steve

Hi Steve,

We are a very small shop located in the north suburbs of Chicago Illinois. We are an ISO compliant shop with experience in
automotive aftermarket products, aerospace, plumbing components, plastic injection molding and oil and gas markets.
We would love the opportunity to grow with you as a manufacturing partner that you can rely on for quality, price and delivery demands. Our website is www.Wright-Technical.com Our business has more than doubled since last year and expect the same growth for the next fiscal year as well. Please contact us regarding details for quoting and let us know what your needs are.

Best regards,

Kevin Wright
CEO / Owner Wright Technical Services Inc.
847-907-0250
Email: MFGRESOURCES@WRIGHT-TECHNICAL.COM

Katy

Thank you for reading!
Steve
Do you consider to cooperate with a CNC shop in Guangdong of China ?ISO 9001:2008 certificated .
http://www.dghualai.com

Katy Li

Dongguan HuaLai Precision Machinery Co.,LTD

Dongguan city ,Guangdong province,China

E-mail:liyelin@dghualai.com

Whatsapp/wechat:0086-13215157737

njengineering

Hello Steve,

We are a small, family owned, CNC Machine Shop located in Santa Ana, CA. Our shop is ISO compliant. We are currently at low capacity and can offer you a quicker turn around at the best price possible. I look forward in hopes to further speak with you to see if our interests are mutual as well.

Thanks,
Darren

NJ Engineering
2031 S. Eastwood Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-954-0435

CMTOOL

Hello Steve,

We are a small, family owned and operated machine in South Florida. CM TOOL has been operating for over 15 years, in Palm City.
Out capabilities including CNC Milling and Turning, Manual Milling and turning, also grinding. We are ISO9001 compliant and have worked with numerous ISO9001 certified companies. We can offer you a quick turn around time and the best price around. Please consider us for any outsourcing of your machining needs. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Austin Hilton

CM TOOL, LLC
3467 SW Palm City School Ave
Palm City, FL 34990
772-781-8282
austin@cmtoolfl.com

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Hi Steve,
Thank you for the great opportunity, we are small machine shop located in the city of Chicago, we have both turning and milling capabilities at a very competitive price, please give me the opportunity to talk to you in more details about my organization. Please visit my website at www.vmpworks.com. or send me a contact email at sales@vmpworks.com. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.