Looking for new partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc/Mike

We are a flow meter manufacturer and have been in business since 1995. Please see our website at www.vortekinst.com We are primarily a metal fab and assembly shop, and all of our piece parts are purchased. Most of our items are 316 and are mostly lathe parts. Our production runs are typically less than 500 pcs.
We are currently looking for new machining partners in the USA. We prefer to work with small to mid-sized companies and would prefer shops located in the mountain west region. We also prefer to work with shops that are ISO certified or at least ISO compliant.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for us, please contact me and forward information about your shop. If the interest is mutual, I will forward details for quote.
Thank you for reading!
Steve
Hello Steve, My partner and I have just started a small shop located in Bensalem, PA. We currently have no customers. We are trying to acquire our first CNC mill. We do have a manual mill and lathe. Our email is Midnightoilmachining@gmail.com. We do already have CAD/CAM software. Hopefully you would be interested in working with us in the future. Regards, Marc and Mike @ Midnight Oil Machining, LLP

We are a flow meter manufacturer and have been in business since 1995. Please see our website at www.vortekinst.com We are primarily a metal fab and assembly shop, and all of our piece parts are purchased. Most of our items are 316 and are mostly lathe parts. Our production runs are typically less than 500 pcs.
We are currently looking for new machining partners in the USA. We prefer to work with small to mid-sized companies and would prefer shops located in the mountain west region. We also prefer to work with shops that are ISO certified or at least ISO compliant.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for us, please contact me and forward information about your shop. If the interest is mutual, I will forward details for quote.
Thank you for reading!
Steve

contact us for low rate quotes
www.azamcnc.com
find us google and facebook as the name of Azam CNC Machining
info@azamcnc.com
amberg47@gmail.com

Michael Mullnix

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Steve-

My name is Michael Mullnix I am part owner of Mullnix Machining & Fabrication. We are a small shop based out of Hertferd North Carolina. We may be slightly out of your targeted area but feel with our competitive prices we could be a good match for your company. Please email me your question and concerns along with details of the job and will respond quickly. Our email is mullnixmahining@gmail.com.

Joe Mendez

Thank you for reading!
Steve

Hi Steve,
Did you already find a machine shop to partner with? We are located in northern Colorado, we are a small company and we are in the process of becoming ISO compliant, not quite there. Our machinist has over 17 years experience fabricating parts for NASA, Lockheed Martin, Bell and more.

Jacob Rogers

Good Afternoon Steve,

I reached out to you via phone call and left a message. If you are still looking for someone with the capacity to handle the requested work. Feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
- Jacob
SCF

Matchmyshop.com

Hello Steve,

I coordinate machining needed with capabilities for Colorado, small, veteran owned machine shops. Colorado has approximately 400 small machine shops with less than twenty employees and most of them have been in business for a long time. My Dad was one of them, but he retired in 2008. Thanks to companies like Sunstrand, IBM, Stanley Avaiation, Lockheed Martin, and of course the US Department of Defense, we have a strong manufacturing base that is largely unknown here. Please consider sending me RFQs to share with my network here in Colorado as we would love to compete to offer you perfect parts and great prices. Thank you for your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.