MADE IN AMERICA Billet Concepts, Inc.

amcjeepcj

Hi all,

We are a family owned business of fourth generation machinists and injection mold makers with next generation capabilities. :rolleyes: (Sound Cheesy?? Probably... Is it true?? Absolutely!!)

MIABC, inc. mainly focuses on motorcycle parts to market and sell. However, if you need nearly anything machined, prototyped or fixtured, my cousins and I own 5 different shops locally focusing on many different aspects of metal fabrication and machining. We've never tried to be the cheapest in town but neither is our quality. Our rates are very reasonable however, due to low overhead and only one item not owned free and clear. (Well, not quite yet anyway~ ;)) We do both time and material or quotes...

Please feel free to contact me at carl@miabc.us anytime but also note I work from 1pm to 3am EST. So please DO NOT expect replies in the morning. :D

Thank you much,

Carl Stender
Owner MIABC, inc.

PS
One key benefit we have over many other shops would be our 'negotiable' payment plans. I have one customer who pays all tooling costs on delivery and then pays 20% per month on the labor with zero interest. We work out deal on a case by case basis. Now, the flip side of the coin, I also do custom bike work and payment must be made in full BEFORE I turn the lights on. Lets look at your situation and see if we can help. (I like trading 'shop time' for old motorcycles too, especially minibikes)

In anycase, I'll be straight up with you when there is a cheaper-better-faster way to build it than we have access too.