Malco Precision Inc. ISO 9001 AS9100

elilco

we are a US based company with an additional manufacturing plant in Israel. In our US facility we manufacture small to medium parts 24”x24” max. our facility is about 1500sqft and its equipped with top of the line CNC equipment. We produce parts that are of high tolerances to customer requirements.
Our facility in Israel is 10,000 sqft and there we manufacture on a much larger scale we have 4,5 & 6 axes machines and we turn very sophisticated parts both to the airline industries and military. We work with major international military companies, we also work with the Auto industries and major robotics manufactures.

We have extensive operation including engineering department, welding and final assembly. We can accommodate large scale parts such as aircraft wings and small parts. If your clients do not have a problem with manufacturing in Israel then we can make the parts in Israel and ship from the US (FOB). In our US location we are just starting and we need some time before we can setup AS9100 and ISO 9001, From what I know it could take anywhere from 6 months to a year so I don’t want to make promises I can’t keep.

Our factory in Israel produces high tolerances one of our recent jobs we delivered a machined screw 1500mm long with 1 Micron tolerance. Some clients do require high tolerances for military and the aviation industry and we have no problem delivering it. We have 5 & 6 axes machines and we have the human skills to produce almost any part. We can do all types of heat treatments and hardening depending on the client requirements.

If you have any further questions or you would like to discuss a future project please feel free to contact me, i can be reached at 631-253-0720.

I’m looking forward to working with you,

Eli Ben.
President