Offering Laser cutting and Fabrication services.

I would like to take time and introduce myself and our company. My name is Corey Egolf I am the Engineering Coordinator for Metal fab Engineering Winamac, Indiana. I am interested in if you have any out sourced part that require laser cutting or metal fabrication that would require our services.

Metal Fab Engineering, Inc. specializes in sheet metal processing. Using laser technology, your parts will be cut with excellent edge quality and amazing accuracy. We are experienced in stamping, forming, and welding.
Robots are equipped to weld both steel and aluminum. CNC shears and press brakes allow us to produce high quality parts for our customers.

Laser processing gives us a state-of-the-art accuracy, excellent edge quality, and eliminating the need for special tooling. MFE can cut up to 1⁄4" Aluminum, 1⁄2" Stainless and 1" Steel Plate. Robotic welding gives impressive welds.

Please feel free to contact me or email me and for more information about our company please visit our website. www.metalfabengineering.com