Request For Quote- Permian CNC Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

PermianCNC

Hello,

My Name is Mathew Stuart. I am With Permian CNC Machine, here in Odessa, Tx. We Are looking to expand and establish new relationships with customers all around the nation. In doing so we realize we must continue to improve the high expectation our existing customers hold us too. For example, very fast turn around times, lowest prices in the industry, inspections reports, ect. We specialize in Milling, Turning, 5-axis, grinding, sawing,pre and post run inspections & heat-treating.

I would like to invite you to give me a shout if there is anything I could do for you or your company. If you have any question you can email me at matt@permiancnc.com or call me at 432-258-0711. Again Thank you and have a nice day.

Met-L-Tec LLC

I would stay away from this business at all costs. The first issue was we issued a PO to them and got an acceptance email and a 4 week delivery. 4 weeks later shoot an email and no response. Call the number they have listed and Matt is no longer with the company and had no record of our PO. They said they would jump on it right away. 6 weeks after this still no part. For the next week I send one email per day. Finally get a response saying that the part was shipped. The part arrived today and had holes missing and the biggest issue was a keyway was cut in the wrong location. So this part is now a over sized paperweight that does nothing for us.

jroger

Anyone advertising the lowest prices in the Industry is likely cutting corners somewhere and/or lying through their fingertips. We are local in the Toledo area and would be happy to look at anything you need in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.