Small Job Quote Needed Plastic knob turning 10-20qty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHB

1) Delrin plastic rod
2) I will ship the material to your shop at my cost
3) 10-20 at first depending on price
4) I'd like to receive these pieces about 2 weeks after i ship out the material.
5) August 14th 2009
6) Im going to polish these pieces so i'd like a surface finish that will help facilitate that. I feel that plus or minus 0.015 of an inch is an acceptable tolerance but if you feel it will add considerable cost im open for looser tolerances (but im pretty sure this should not be a problem for most cnc lathes). The hole in the center can be anything from 0.25 to 0.315, its just going to be a pilot hole.

Thank you for your time. Feel free to ask any questions

Attachments

• knob4.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

hanntech

Delrin Plastic Knob- Machine Only, supplied material, Qty 10-20 Pcs-
$5.00 ea, delivery 2-3 days

Thank You

Tim Napier
HANN Technology LLC
1437 Cox Ave Erlanger, KY 41018
859-282-7235
tim.napier@hanntechllc.com
www.hanntechllc.com

1) Delrin plastic rod
2) I will ship the material to your shop at my cost
3) 10-20 at first depending on price
4) I'd like to receive these pieces about 2 weeks after i ship out the material.
5) August 31st 2009
6) Im going to polish these pieces so i'd like a surface finish that will help facilitate that. I feel that plus or minus 0.015 of an inch is an acceptable tolerance but if you feel it will add considerable cost im open for looser tolerances (but im pretty sure this should not be a problem for most cnc lathes). The hole in the center can be anything from 0.25 to 0.315, its just going to be a pilot hole.

Thank you for your time. Feel free to ask any questions

GHB

Thank you everyone who submitted quotes. I had no idea how many affordable responses i'd get.

You are welcome to keep submitting quotes but im pretty well set on who i would like to use. There are actually 3 places i'd like to try since the prices were so good, i'd like to give everyone some work but im not able to at this time.

I will respond to all of the PM's tonight or tomorrow.

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to make me a quote. I really appreciate it.

GHB

I have changed my rfq date to the 14th due to so may great quotes. I don't think it would be fare for people to continue to take their time to put together a quote if it is no longer needed. Material has been ordered and will be sent out in the next few days. For anyone who was putting together a quote for me and was planning on the original deadline of the 31st I apologize, I am new to this and didn't realize how many positive PM's i would get in such a short time. Next time i will make sure to better explain that i may cut things short if i find a great deal.

Again thanks for the space and all of the time everyone spent.

Have a good weekend!

GHB

Status
Not open for further replies.