Request For Quote- possible manufacturing opportunity near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

focogolf

aluminum 6061 or stainless depending on price. initial run of 1000 pcs. job consist of 2 discs approximately 2"x2"x0.3" pricing for anodizing would also be nice.

I will email file to those that respond.

Please specify what file format you would like.

I don't have dxf. But i do have sldprt,step,stl,easm,sldasm would any of these work. I also have pdf.

Last edited:

FullCircleFab

Please send a copy of your drawings in .dxf format to chris.healy@fullcirclefab.com. Currently we are almost finished with our web sight, but please visit our "Page" on Facebook to view the shop and some examples of our work.
We look forward to working with you.
Regards,
Chris

Last edited:

mfgaa

Mfg Alliance Assoc., Inc.
Chris, everything any one qualified to quote needs is posted on the RFQ web pages. Thank you for your interest.

mfgaa

Everything any one qualified to quote needs is posted on the RFQ web pages. Thank you for your interest.

mfgaa

everything any one qualified to quote needs is posted on the RFQ web pages. Thank you for your interest.

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

CMTOOL2

CMTOOL LLC has been in business since 1999. We offer full service precision machining. We have been selected by numerous OEMS to produce many high tech parts for telecommunications, automobiles, aircraft, sub sea and medical equipment, to mention a few.

We use the latest in CNC vertical milling, CNC turning, manual milling, turning and grinding. Our facilities include certified measuring intruments.
All certifications for materials are kept in house. We can work from blue prints, electronic models, samples, prototypes, and are capable of reverse engineering. Inspections reports are delivered with job upon request.

We can also handle your welding, heat treating, or plating needs.

Our tool makers are highly experienced and ready to support all your tooling needs.

Whether you looking for 1 part or 1000 we are able to accomodate you. We take pride in supplying our customers quality machined parts and prompt delivery.

Contact us anytime via phone (772)-781-8282 FAX (772)-781-8266 WEB www.cmtoolfl.com

Thank you for considering us,
Everett Hilton
machinist/sales

Everett Hilton
CMTOOL LLC.
3467B sw Palm City School Ave.
Palm City, FL 34990

Status
Not open for further replies.