Request For Quote- possible manufacturing opportunity near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhakar

Hello,
We are located in Bangalore, India.
We make lots of alum. 6061 in anodizing and stainless steel parts. We can offer you a good price.We have all kinds of machineries to complete your parts.

Please send PDF, STEP drawings to sudhakarg2000@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sudhakar

DPhillips

Hello,

My name is Dereck Williams, owner of Aero-Technologies West. I would love the opportunity to quote this project for you. We offer incredible job shop rates and aerospace quality for every customer. All orders come with a complete first article inspection report, material certs, and our certificate of conformance. We have available machines to begin assisting you at your convenience. Anodizing is not a problem either as we are quite capable of facilitating a wide array of services. Also we are able to open and use any type of solid file, or file extension.

We can be contacted at 971-344-2968, or via email at dereck@aerotechnologieswest.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

DPhillips

Hello,

My name is Dereck Williams, owner of Aero-Technologies West. I would love the opportunity to quote this project for you. We offer incredible job shop rates and aerospace quality for every customer. All orders come with a complete first article inspection report, material certs, and our certificate of conformance. We have available machines to begin assisting you at your convenience. Anodizing is not a problem either as we are quite capable of facilitating a wide array of services. Also we are able to open and use any type of solid file, or file extension.

We can be contacted at 971-344-2968, or via email at dereck@aerotechnologieswest.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Hello,

We would appreciate the opportunity to quote these parts for you. We machine parts out of aluminum, brass, steel, stainless steel, and various plastics. Please email your prints to tom@staggmachine.com. We can view STP, IGS, PDF and several other formats.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.