Post #3 of 3, Need several parts turned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

synchro-pm

Posting # 3 of 3
(please see all 3 threads)​

I need quotes including time, material, and shipping to 10012 on several parts, all attached as jpegs below.

Quantity: (2 x listed quantity on drawing) and (20 x listed quantity on the drawing)

Material: As noted - mostly cold rolled steel (CRS) tube, rod, and Delrin rod. See each drawing.

Finish: All fine brush finished, except for Delrin and as noted. No coatings on anything.

Time frame: No hot rush here; we would trade a longer lead time for better pricing. For future repeat orders, there will be a 3-4 week turn around.

I am also looking for someone with the capability and desire to due assembly and finish work, which will consist of welding, grinding those welds, and sanding everything to a fine brushed finish. This must be high quality work that looks great. Please contact me for more information.

We are looking to establish long term reliable relationships now for a growing product line.

Attachments

• SHL 12.jpg
    SHL 12.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 94
  • SHL B.jpg
    SHL B.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 72

Adrian Marsh

i can certanly make the parts. i have a few queries on some dimentions and quantities. i am based in the uk if that makes a diffrence to you.

do you want 2 of each then twenty to follow?

Adrian
AME

cncworks

Patrick Heidenreich
hey we would like to make these i have questions about mat. one
dwg says s.s tube and one crs but you wrote one was delrin? also
the .750 dim. on the long one is that a flat or turned down thanks

dkowalcz

Synchro:

SHL-B: I'm assuming that's a .250 nominal as-received bore and the part is +/-.005 overall with DOM tubing rather than CRS. 14x is $40 flat, 140 is 92 cents each. 500+ is 44 cents each.

SHL-12: I'm assuming .323 is the journal diameter, and the bore is .250 +/-.005. .500 OD x .250 wall tube doesn't have much of a bore! :) 1x is $25 flat, 20x is $150 flat, 500+ is $4.23 each. If I have to make this from the solid it'll be a bit more

There are some drawing clarifications needed on both of these, so these prices can be regarded as provisional, but pretty accurate.

As in the other thread, shipping is free for the proto quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.