Request For Quote- Production helical gears. Aluminum, annual contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobramfg

QTY = 300/yr, 3 deliveries annually.

If your shop is capable of manufacturing economical helical gears from 6061, please forward your contact info and we will provide a drawing. We will no longer post any any drawings on this site because we cannot remove them.

Gear is approx 2.1" diam x .750" long with a minor integral hub. The blanks are made in one position with only one small operation as a milling op on the face with a small endmill.

Gearing is 1.5 Mod, 32T. Nothing fancy about the gear at all. We will provide a sample part for verification and the quality we require.

If you are not in the USA or do not have gearing equipment, please do not reply. In the past, we have worked with companies that simply outsource the hobbing work though and that would be fine.

We use right at 300each annually but scheduled to increase to 500/yr in 2015. We are looking for a long term vendor for these and other parts.

Bryan Johnson

Good morning,This is Bryan Johnson owner and machinist at Johnson machine.We are a full service machine shop,focused on quality and quick turn around.We are located in Madison Maine.For the past couple of years we have been servicing mostly the fire arms industry.We are looking to broaden our customer base.You can email me bjohnsonmachine@gmail.com.I would quote this and any other parts you have.Thanks Bryan

Jack ISEN

Hello SIR,

Can you please send us drawings and we will reply with quotes. We have experiences with this kind of parts, please send me email so I can show you what we are doing.

Thanks,
Jack

cobramfg

Folks, we have sent a drawing to everyone that responded but only received 2 quotes back. Please check your emails. If you are not going to quote, please reply with no-quote.

Thanks

Jack ISEN

Hello SIR,

Can you please send us drawings and we will reply with quotes. We have experiences with this kind of parts, please send me email so I can show you what we are doing. Email: jack009@kedatec.net

Thanks,
Jack

rhinojosv1974

Good day:

We are a manufacturing company with machine shop included located in Brownsville, Texas.
If you are still looking for a quote on the gear we would be more than happy to assist you.
If so, please submit all pertaining info to rhinojosv@gmail.com.

Thank you and best regards.
Roman

H&R Precision

Hello,

We are interested in quoting you on these parts. We are a production machine shop that is looking for new customers. We generally machine aircraft parts and are very capable of tight tolerances. Please email me your drawing at taylor@hrprecision.net and I will get a quote back to you immediately.

Thanks for your time,
Taylor McReynolds
H&R Precision
SLC, UT

Kaushik Patel

We would like to introduce our self as Manufacturer and Suppliers of all types of Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Auto Parts, Machine Tools and other customized parts as per customer requirements. We do export of the machined components to our European customers.

We are dealing with mechanical components like Joint Coupling, Main Shaft, and other customized parts.

Kindly find enclosed herewith profile of our company for your kind reference.

We will be pleased to receive opportunity to serve for your good organization and we assure you our best service at all times.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best attention & prompt services at all times.

Best regards,
Kaushik Patel
Operation Head

Transmission Components India Private Limited
E/64, GIDC Electronic Estate, Sector-26,
Gandhinagar-382028 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 79 23289624
Email: kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

Status
Not open for further replies.