Request For Quote- qty 150-600 6061-T6 CNC Turned Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBMecha

Hello,
We are a small business making products for the Motorsports industry. We do regular small production batches of milled parts. We are looking for a CNC turning partner to handle our turned parts. Some parts will need to be done using a lathe with live tooling for best cost effectiveness. The attached parts are for pilot build of a new product we've developed, and with success will lead to repeat orders for these parts in the future and hopefully higher quantities.

Three of (five) total part designs are included in zip files on this post. To reduce complexity, competitive bids on these three parts will be followed with two more parts for bid (complexity similar to main housing, best done with live tooling).
CNC Lathe Parts:
-(closed, file removed)
CNC Lathe Live Tooling Part:
-(closed, file removed)

1) Material type: 6061-T6, Material to be included
2) Qty: 50 and 100 each
3) Turn Time: 2-3 weeks
4) RFQ ends noon Thursday 1-22

Please respond using the forum or email using my name @pushthelim.it

Thanks,
TODD

Last edited:

northernmach

Email sent!

Todd, I have sent you an email in the hopes you will check out our company website and then respond back if you think we are a good fit. We are more than capable of doing these items, and looking for long term business.

Regards,
Chad Ashley
Northern Machining Inc.

Hello,
We are a small business making products for the Motorsports industry. We do regular small production batches of milled parts. We are looking for a CNC turning partner to handle our turned parts. Some parts will need to be done using a lathe with live tooling for best cost effectiveness. The attached parts are for pilot build of a new product we've developed, and with success will lead to repeat orders for these parts in the future and hopefully higher quantities.

Three of (five) total part designs are included in zip files on this post. To reduce complexity, competitive bids on these three parts will be followed with two more parts for bid (complexity similar to main housing, best done with live tooling).
CNC Lathe Parts:
View attachment 2868
CNC Lathe Live Tooling Part:
View attachment 2869
View attachment 2870

1) Material type: 6061-T6, Material to be included
2) Qty: 50 and 100 each
3) Turn Time: 2-3 weeks
4) RFQ ends noon Thursday 1-22

Please respond using the forum or email using my name @pushthelim.it

Thanks,
TODD

TBMecha

I want to thank you all that contacted me and the rfqwork community for your support and quotes. I received your qoutes and will follow up by early next week. Very much appreciated and I will close this thread and follow up independently.

Thanks,
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.