Request For Quote- Qty 2,000 small aluminum clamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rower

Hello,

This RFQ is for a small aluminum clamp body, about 45 x 69 x 12.7mm (1/2" plate), made of 6061-T6. The plate would require 2D milling or perhaps waterjet/laser to cut out the profile, and then requires three tapped holes on two sides of the plate. It needs to be anodized. Initial quantity of 2,000 pieces is required by September, with additional orders of about 500 expected in in the following months for the foreseeable future. If you are interested, please send me your contact information and I will email a drawing for quotation.

Thank you,
John

Kaushik Patel

Hello, We are from India, We can make your parts, Send me drawing on kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

We would like to introduce our self as Manufacturer and Suppliers of all types of Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Auto Parts, Machine Tools and other customized parts as per customer requirements. We do export of the machined components to our European customers.

We are dealing with mechanical components like Joint Coupling, Main Shaft, and other customized parts.

Kindly find enclosed herewith profile of our company for your kind reference.

We will be pleased to receive opportunity to serve for your good organization and we assure you our best service at all times.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best attention & prompt services at all times.

Best regards,
Kaushik Patel
Operation Head

Transmission Components India Private Limited
E/64, GIDC Electronic Estate, Sector-26,
Gandhinagar-382028 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 79 23289624
Email: kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

Kaushik Patel

We would like to introduce our self as Manufacturer and Suppliers of all types of Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Auto Parts, Machine Tools and other customized parts as per customer requirements. We do export of the machined components to our European customers.

We are dealing with mechanical components like Joint Coupling, Main Shaft, and other customized parts.

Kindly find enclosed herewith profile of our company for your kind reference.

We will be pleased to receive opportunity to serve for your good organization and we assure you our best service at all times.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best attention & prompt services at all times.

Best regards,
Kaushik Patel
Operation Head

Transmission Components India Private Limited
E/64, GIDC Electronic Estate, Sector-26,
Gandhinagar-382028 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 79 23289624
Email: kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

rajsavara

Hi John
DMI is very interested in this project. We specialize in aluminum fixtures and can offer fast turn times for your project. We can have it anodized and would like to earn your business. Please send a drawing in DXF, Solidworks or pdf for a quote.

Thank you
Raj
raj@dmipallet.com
503 701 4338

Deft1

Good afternoon John, I am interested in giving you a quote for these clamps. Please send me a drawing or file and I'll send you a quote right away!

Thanks
Bryan Jeter

Deft Precision Machining
8745 Production ave
San Diego CA 92121

Email: Deftpm@aol.com

VECFab

Hi John. Would also like a copy of the drawing for quote if you would be so kind. If you have the dxf that would be great too, but no worries if you don't. Please send to reyn@vec24-7.com Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.