Awarded Quote Qty 2 Aluminum Spool Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfqjon

Thank you for your review:

I need 2 6061 or similar aluminum spools machined for a prototype project. These parts will be mounted on a 15mm shaft, and used to wind up rope / or other cord. At this time shaft mounting will likely be a drilled hole - I will take care of the drilling.

This is the link to a drawing, and solid models. If you need more formats I will see about getting them posted to the folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByZgsecbYqQ7WHFOX01KUDZQQVU?usp=sharing

Boilerplate:
Material 6061 Aluminum
Qty: 2
Desired Turnaround: 2 weeks or less
Material Supply: - Please include in quote - you will provide material
RFQ ending time: 1week
Finish: break any sharp edges - manual deburring ok

Emma Sun

I need 2 6061 or similar aluminum spools machined for a prototype project. These parts will be mounted on a 15mm shaft, and used to wind up rope / or other cord. At this time shaft mounting will likely be a drilled hole - I will take care of the drilling.

This is the link to a drawing, and solid models. If you need more formats I will see about getting them posted to the folder.

Boilerplate:
Material 6061 Aluminum

Boilerplate:
Material 6061 Aluminum

Corylistonva

You have the tolerances on this job .0001 on all features. Hitting all of these requirements seems overkill for a spool. I would consider lowering the tolerances to .001. This will keep the quote resonance for a prototype.

Please let me know if this is acceptable and I will send my quote.

rfqjon

You have the tolerances on this job .0001 on all features. Hitting all of these requirements seems overkill for a spool. I would consider lowering the tolerances to .001. This will keep the quote resonance for a prototype.

Please let me know if this is acceptable and I will send my quote.
Please review the PDF drawing. Most tolerances are +-.01" unless I'm not seeing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.