Request For Quote- Qty 20 Each Aluminum Housings And 2 Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat T

1) Material type - 6061-T6
2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied. -- Please supply material
3) Quantity -- 20 of each part (1 housing and 2 unique covers)
4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs. -- PM me and I will respond with Solidworks files
5) Required time frame - ~1 week
6) RFQ ending time - After order placed, hopefully within next couple days
7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com -- Will respond to PM with contact info
8) If you the RFQ poster needs help in some of the technical areas then that should be made know initially. -- No help needed
9) Make known any special treatments/finishes not necessarily related to the machining process. -- No special treatments or plating

Housing file is .53" x 2.5" x 6" with pockets and 0-80 thru 8-32 tapped holes. No real complex setups (Basic 2.5d). Covers are 0.031" and 0.0625" plates with countersinking for 0-80 and 2-56 flathead screws. I prefer to give solidworks (.sldprt) files only, A simple pdf drawing is included to show which holes are tapped as this doesn't always come through in the solid model.
Thanks! Pat

jmilnesjr

2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied. -- Please supply material
4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs. -- PM me and I will respond with Solidworks files
7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com -- Will respond to PM with contact info
8) If you the RFQ poster needs help in some of the technical areas then that should be made know initially. -- No help needed
9) Make known any special treatments/finishes not necessarily related to the machining process. -- No special treatments or plating

Housing file is .53" x 2.5" x 6" with pockets and 0-80 thru 8-32 tapped holes. No real complex setups (Basic 2.5d). Covers are 0.031" and 0.0625" plates with countersinking for 0-80 and 2-56 flathead screws. I prefer to give solidworks (.sldprt) files only, A simple pdf drawing is included to show which holes are tapped as this doesn't always come through in the solid model.
Thanks! Pat

Miltech Machine Corp., Norton, Kansas
www.miltechmachine.com
please send drawings to: john@miltechmachine.net

Caliper

Thanks! Pat

Please send files to freedomdesignsllc@gmail.com
For quote
Thanks,
Steve

Thanks! Pat
Could you please send me the files to sales@vmpworks.com, thanks Ruben.

Pat T

Thanks for all the quick responses. I believe I have gotten back to all the US based requests for parts files.

Bobby Lepitre

Thanks! Pat

Hi, I'm with LMS Machining and am interested in quoting this job. Could you send the files to lepitrems@gmail.com

Emma Sun

Thanks! Pat
We can work this out for you, thanks

AAA CNC

Thanks! Pat

Hi Pat,
I just saw this post today.
If you haven't awarded the job yet, I'd like a chance to quote it for you.
Please send drawings to acnc1@att.net
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.