Request For Quote- request for quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normunds9

Hello!

My name is Normunds and I am from Latvia.
I am writing to you because I search for orders in metallworking!

We are new company but we have a big experience in metallworking for different sectors, because we worked in big international companies in different high positions. We are common to work with mining, automotive parts and guarantee the good quality, also we are common with quality documents and garantee needed level of quality! Soon we will go for quality ISO9001:2015 standard.

We specialize in CNC turning and milling (also for heat treated parts) metallworking processing and also in laser marking with really high quality.

We offer colour laser marking on stainless steel as well as laser engraving on other metals. Our colours are of excellent quality, durable, and viewable from any angle what is some kind of inovation in this area. It is possible to mark colour vector graphics with high resolution and precision. By communicating with client, we can prepare the best possible solution. We have experience.

We are searching for new business partners, to be subcontractors for them . Please if you have any orders for turning and milling operations or laser marking and want to give them for manufacturing then we will be happy if you will contact us! We will find the best solution together!

I will wait for your response!

Best regards,
Normunds
ganz9@inbox.lv

Status
Not open for further replies.