Request For Quote- Rfq - 300 Each Small Shafts. Turned, Ground, Grinded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for smaller shops to quote some outsource work for us. Please send email address via PM. Shafts approx .400x4", threaded on one end, typically carburized, then grinded to size. We typically do a blanket annual contract with 100 each deliveries.

The work is commonly done on a swiss lathe. Pricing will need to be competitive. We had another shop doing these but are unable to get to them right now.

Looking for smaller shops to quote some outsource work for us. Please send email address via PM. Shafts approx .400x4", threaded on one end, typically carburized, then grinded to size. We typically do a blanket annual contract with 100 each deliveries.

The work is commonly done on a swiss lathe. Pricing will need to be competitive. We had another shop doing these but are unable to get to them right now.
Hi,
Please send drawings to my mailbox kon@plusminusthree.com.
We can talk about the details of the cooperation
Thanks!

gpcinc

Please forward print to rgentner@gentnerprecision.com. You can check out our many customer posts in the customer feedback section.

https://rfqwork.com/forums/company-feedback.14/
Thank you for the opportunity!

Rich Gentner

Last edited:

Kevin Dement

I have hardware for quickly making repeat parts at this complexity. Please send your drawing/files to my email below, and we can decide on a price and terms we are both comfortable with.

Kevin M. Dement
Owner at Aminal Group Ltd. Co.
405-259-6564
kevindement1@gmail.com

Ndemeo

i own a shop with Hardinge tool room lathes with compounds, crisscrosses and turrets. I have time available and do this type of part all the time for other vendors.
Nick DeMeo
DeMeo Associates, LLC
12 Basel St
Moultonborough, NH 03254
603-998-7272

Please feel free to send any drawing and i will provide a quote at no cost but quick turn around

Hi
I want to do that job for you.
e mail me at abacus.precision@gmail.com

charleslaube

Charles@laube.com please send all info for this RFQ we provide blanket for 18 months

Status
Not open for further replies.