RFQ - Aluminum Spacer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikka308

1) Material type: 6061-T6 1" round bar.

2) Is a material quote required or is material supplied: Required

3) Quantity: 50.

4) Drawings should be immediately available or necessary specs: 1.0" O.D. (mill-stock OD fine), 1.20" long. Tap center of BOTH ends of each 1.20" peice for 10-24 SHCS (tap should be 3/8" deep).

5) Required time frame: 2 weeks

6) RFQ ending time: Wednesday, Feb 16th at 6PM EST. NOTE: we currently make these in-house but we are at capacity, hence contemplating decision to outsource.

7) Full contact information should be supplied upon first contact by email from both parties, neither should have to reply to @.com. Email me at jws@strikemark.com

Dualkit

For all the new guys out there. I have played the online quoting game for a while. As far as winning bids they vary by degree of difficulty of the job as far as hourly rates go. This part is so simple I don't bother to bid, anyone with a $500 scrap yard lathe can make this job. So there could have been 200 people on this board with the equipment to make this part, the more bidders the more likely someone will be willing to work for beer money. I would not be shocked if they went for $2.00 each or less including material and shipping, even in the USA. This part will be made by someone willing to work for $15 an hour or less. Make the part more complicated where only 10 members can make it and it will go for $50 an hour and up for labor.

t.labs

MTL
Precision Machining Inc.
2 Timber Ln
Tunkhannock, PA 18657
PH# 570-466-8479
FX# 570-378-2621
E-mail mtlmfg1@yahoo.com

Hello,

We are currently looking for work for our machine shop. We offer cnc turning and milling. We manufacture parts from as simple as a spacer to much more involved close tolerance aero space parts.

CNC Lathe Capabilities
Okuma lathes, up to 10" diameter, 2 1/2" through spindle, 21" chuck to center, and 12 tool turret.

CNC Mill Capabilities
Mori Seiki mills, 16" x 24" travel and 24 tool turret.

Thanks,
Mark Labs

Dualkit

MTL
Precision Machining Inc.
2 Timber Ln
Tunkhannock, PA 18657
PH# 570-466-8479
FX# 570-378-2621
E-mail mtlmfg1@yahoo.com

Hello,

We are currently looking for work for our machine shop. We offer cnc turning and milling. We manufacture parts from as simple as a spacer to much more involved close tolerance aero space parts.

CNC Lathe Capabilities
Okuma lathes, up to 10" diameter, 2 1/2" through spindle, 21" chuck to center, and 12 tool turret.

CNC Mill Capabilities
Mori Seiki mills, 16" x 24" travel and 24 tool turret.

Thanks,
Mark Labs

Why do you keep pasting your spam all over the place? Bid on the jobs posted like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.