Rfq For Aluminum Cnc Mill/turn

Brad Arnold

Thanks for looking at the request. I believe this would be a good job for a cnc lathe with milling capabilities, or just cnc mill.

The parts are made of 6061-T6. There is an internal port that is plugged and then the housing OD is turned to the final diameter. It is shown on the print. We will be needing a smaller quantity of 25 at first. Subsequent orders will most likely be more, but depends on market demand. We also have some associated stainless steel turning that we will be needing, made from 303 SS, and 416 SS hex stock. I will be quoting those parts separately.

I uploaded the housing print, along with photos of slightly different versions. Internally they identical. The "Arnold Streamline" engraved example is one machined by a part time cnc machinist. He overstepped with the ball endmill on the front of the housing to save time and create a an effect that I would like to retain if possible. The photo without the engraving shows the manually milled housing. Either way, they need engraved.

US shops only please. I can be contacted on here or at b.arnold@arnoldsdesign.com. Thank you.

Attachments

• mixing chamber v2.2.pdf
    161.6 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC07500a.JPG
    DSC07500a.JPG
    794.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC07505a.JPG
    DSC07505a.JPG
    564.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: