Rfq For Bridge And Tailpiece Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Ryder

Looking for quote for two parts that I have been making in my shop and am considering having it farmed out, preferably to a shop in the Northeast. The material is aluminum supplied by the manufacturer and would like to discuss finish options. Minimum quantity is 100 and possibly multiples of 100 up to 500 pieces for each part. At this point I'm only looking to get an idea of pricing. I can email drawings and photos.

Tony Parker

Looking for quote for two parts that I have been making in my shop and am considering having it farmed out, preferably to a shop in the Northeast. The material is aluminum supplied by the manufacturer and would like to discuss finish options. Minimum quantity is 100 and possibly multiples of 100 up to 500 pieces for each part. At this point I'm only looking to get an idea of pricing. I can email drawings and photos.
Email prints to Parkermachining@yahoo.com thank you

PDQ Machine

Please email me the drawings and I will provide a quote.

Thanks,

Chris Eickstead
PDQ Machine, Inc.
ChrisE@PDQMachine.comcastbiz.net

tfarllc

Email drawings and photos to: tfarllc@hotmail.com. We are in the northeast.

please send me your files to sales@vmpworks.com Thank you...

gpcinc

We are very interested in this project. Please forward the drawings to rgentner@gentnerprecision.com. You can check out our customer feedback from past RFQwork.com customers at this link within RFQwork.com - https://rfqwork.com/forums/company-feedback.14/

Thank you for the opportunity!
Rich Gentner

OEMTECH.

Could you please email the drawings to oemtech.kelly@yahoo.com I'm located by Green Bay, WI.
Thank you.

Tony Parker

can you email prints to parkermachining@yahoo.com
thank you we look forward to doing business with you.

Tony Parker
Parker machining

Status
Not open for further replies.