Request For Quote- RFQ - Small Aluminum Inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuhlmann75

Hello, I am looking for a shop that can manufacture small inserts on 0.230-0.234 thick aluminum (6061-T6). They are 2.058" long x 0.397" wide, on a 9.000" center line radius. These will be engraved, but I will do that here - I just need someone who can produce the blanks.

There is a hole on the back side that will be bottom-tapped with an M5, approximately 0.160" deep. I can accept quotes with the tapped hole, or just the machined hole - I can tap them myself if needed.

Please take a look at the attached file and message me with any questions.

I need pricing and lead time for quantities of 500, 1000, and 2000.

Thanks in advance...

Andy

Attachments

• PE-1000.pdf
    21.4 KB · Views: 201

kuhlmann75

quality9,
I don't have a deadline on accepting quotes on these. We are currently producing these items in-house, and we will continue to do so until we find an outside vendor. We use approximately 100-200 inserts per week, so the sooner I can source this out, the better.

So it's not a huge hurry, but something I would like to move forward on in the next couple of weeks.

If possible, I would also like a quote on a small quantity, say 3-5 pieces, just to check and make sure they will pass our customer's inspection, before we proceed with a large order.

Thanks,
Andy

chris

A.E.C.S., Inc.
Hello,
I am looking at your rfq. Please email your contact information to aecsinc@yahoo.com
I have been in business for 27 years and specialize in cnc milling and cnc turning.
Thank you,
Chris Shook

kuhlmann75

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to quote these parts. We are looking at the replies, and giving each one careful consideration. I was surprised to receive so many responses, and have had a chance to talk / email with lots of good machinists. I am going to have to close the thread, and focus on selecting which shop to go with.

Thanks everyone....Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.