Request For Quote- Seeking Cabinet Hardware Manufacturers, variety of materials, capable of small orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionstail

I've been selling cabinet hardware for over a decade, retailing the knobs and pulls from some of the largest manufacturers in the country. I want to start selling my own line of knobs as well, but my lines will be very different. I'm not interested in selling the same old generic pulls. I want to be able to very quickly put out new series of knobs, sometimes just for short runs that are themed around current events. Sometimes we'll want to make a big run all at once, other times we'll make them to order. I'm looking to work in many different mediums, glass, metal, ceramic, etc.

I'm not looking for one company that can do it all. Rather, I would love to hear from multiple companies about what your specific capabilities are and what you can provide. I'm especially interested in manufacturing forms that can be implemented very quickly to make unique designs, such as laser etching, etc. where we can input new designs and immediately produce new products.

I'm open to all kinds of suggestions. The more random the better, as one of the main motivations of manufacturing my own is to get media and social media attention for our unique approach.

hippeg

I can offer CNC milling capability, as well as the ability to take any imagery and engrave that onto a 3D shape. I can do all the 3D modeling and applying the imagery with Mastercam software, and then be able to machine using small (.02) tipped bits. Any image can be projected onto any shape you desire. My contact is evanh@revolutionarymachinedesign.com

kingcoatings

PRODUCTION MANAGER
lionstail
We have CNC milling capabilities. That's our main niche, we also can offer you the ability to powder coat the parts as well, adding more versatility to the final product. You are more then welcome to email me your ideas as far as designs just to make sure i have capabilities in machining the pulls. Knobs i will struggle with. However, keep me in mind if you would like to alter your colors on the end products. I can coat over anything metal and give the products a lasting finish.
info@kingcoatings.com

Cyrus65

Would love to get an email from you so we can talk more in detail. We are a small family owned CNC machine shop in Colorado. We have been in business for almost 40 years now doing it all. We have CNC machines, lathes, mills and so much more. Would like to hear from you. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Tasha
Nmarko19@hotmail.com

PrismFab

I do blacksmithing as well as machining. I am also getting in to doing some ceramics in my shop. Email me if you are interested in what I can do for you. Some of the products I make with my shop are door handles and pulls made from railroad spikes. MBrown@PrismFab.com

Status
Not open for further replies.