Sign component and prototype part cutting Eastern Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcarrothers1

Hello...

Been doing allot of cutting of substrates for different sign companies in the area and want to be your source for cutting of radius or complex shapes. 3 dimensional engravings/carvings are also possible as well as sign textures. See my site for some examples: www.sintrasigns.com

Also been doing quite a bit of MFD Slot Car track cutting for local hobbyist. Attached are a couple renderings of the latest track I will be cutting for a local driver.. For sure allot easier to have cuts like this done on a router mill (rather then attempting complex cuts with a hand router).. Also cut a few HO gage tracks in sintra which I've heard came out quite well. I have the bits for track slot cutting and cutting of power slots and the ability to cut the power slots to precise depth for inserting/installing solid power wires.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

William Carrothers
www.sintrasigns.com

Attachments

• GT board #2 R-2..jpg
    GT board #2 R-2..jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 19
  • GT board #1 R-2..jpg
    GT board #1 R-2..jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 11

NSW Systems

NSW Systems
Hello Mr Carrothers
If you need other sign related products for your area like formed faces clear-white-finished custom cabinets- channel letters-LED neon lit raceways call us toll free.
we are a wholesale mfg for this type of industry and if you have that job that will not fit on your CNC we run a 10'x30' table we have produced 8'x25' alum sheet no seams with push-thru copy and plastic in that size also. our stock size for shapes are 72"x144" sheet size.

Thanks
Mike
NSW Systems LLC.
1-877-808-1520
nswsystems@gmail.com

wcarrothers1

Just wanted to put in a quick update.

In addition to the other items I cut (wood, plastic and more) I'm doing quite a bit of engraved signs and also offering edge lit LED signs.

The new sign base (pictured) is battery powered so could be set on a restaurant table or other location which could not easily access an AC wall outlet...

Please check out my site for other items I cut for you..

Attachments

• EdgeLigSign1s..jpg
    EdgeLigSign1s..jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.