Simple Part 1 pc, RFQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

amasters

Thermo_man
Hi all,

First RFQ here.

I have a Bridgeport (manual), but no time. Time to farm out.

This is a really simple part. I only need 1 of them.
Expected delivery time frame is 2 weeks after award.
I pay shipping
Two materials, copper 145 and 6061 series Al. Quote both seperately, including material.
I will choose material after quotes are in.

Contact me at amasters(AT)customthermoelectric.com

I'm looking to give this to someone in 1 week or less

This is a try-out for farming stuff out via RFQwork. I have a steady stream of small 1 off and low volumes (all milling) that I will need, so I'm looking to find several quality and reliable people out there to give future business to.

It would be a major plus if you are geographically close to Ocean City Maryland.

Thanks for looking.

Andy Masters

Attachments

• Slot Plug for RFQ.pdf
    236.6 KB · Views: 358

bebop

BTM MFG
are you still looking for small shops

Hello,
My name is Robert Cloke and I saw your posting on RFQ.com and was wondering if there is anything else you would need help with as far as 1 or 2 piece runs. Let me give you a little back ground in our services at BTM MFG. We are starting a small shop with 1 mill with digital readout a small lathe, drill press and Cutoff saw. My fater has over 40 yrs experience as a mater machinist with Detroit Edison and I am his helper. We are just starting up and are looking for small work. We have low over head so prices stay low.
We are located in Michigan. If this sounds of any interest to you please fell free to contact me at 313-529-3898 or at rcloke457@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.