Simple spacer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

merican

Hey y'all,

I need a quote on 1000 pieces of a spacer made with 303SS. You would provide the material. The OD is .500", the ID is .320" and the thickness is .125". Tolerances are +-.005".

I need the parts by May 15th, 2010. The RFQ will be valid until May 1st, 2010.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dualkit

Tried to pm a quote, but something isn't working, it doesn't like your user name, keeps saying multiple user names need to be separated with a semi colon. As suggested put up an e-mail address.

merican

Tried to pm a quote, but something isn't working, it doesn't like your user name, keeps saying multiple user names need to be separated with a semi colon. As suggested put up an e-mail address.

So far got a quote for $2500 on this forum for 1000 pieces--a little high I'd say. I didn't need platinum :)

One screw machine shop has already bid this at .50 cents each and that's what I'm trying to beat.

jim@dieselgeek.com is my direct email address.

Hello,

I am interested in quoting this job for you. I am certain I can provide you a competitive quote. Please send me your email address so I can get you pricing. Thank you.

Regards,
Philip Confalone
PC Machine Works
Prototype & Short Run Production
CNC & Manual Machining Services
Ph:631-902-2701
Email: confalone2@optonline.net

mjecson

I think I am also interested to work with you, just PM me so that I can give you the Quotes and the prices details expected by me to you. I am waiting for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.